An unprecedented capacity crunch. A technology wave crashing the market with new Uber-like startups bent on cutting out the broker. Legacy processes that no longer work. The blurring of asset vs. non-asset providers. It’s a time of massive upheaval and challenge for brokers—but also one of great opportunity.
How do brokers adapt, transform and emerge on the other side as stronger competitive forces?
FreightWaves and Trucker Tools are partnering for a one-hour webinar on Thursday, December 6, at 2 p.m. ET to answer this question and provide brokers with the insights they need to move toward a successful future.
Prasad Gollapalli, Founder and CEO of Trucker Tools, will share insights around:
• How to think like an asset owner
• The importance of leveraging and benefitting from new technologies that focus on enabling brokers—not disintermediating them
• Using “constructive disruption” to change outdated processes and employ new technologies that drive more productivity and grow the business
He will be joined by other industry experts including:
• Tom Curee, Vice President of Logistics, Kingsgate Logistics
• Diana Bullington, IT Director, Syfan Logistics
Join us as we explore how these topics will drive success for today's and tomorrow's freight brokerages.